Gender Economist, Sociologist, Author, Diversity Thought Leader, Consultant, Speaker, Researcher Gender Economics, Diversity Economics
She is an internationally sought after Speaker and Consultant in Diversity and Gender Economics, and prior to that as an expert speaker on Project Management, Governance and Outsourcing.
A serial entrepreneur, Susanne previously owned a successful retail business and later, was one of the few women to establish a multi million-dollar information technology consulting company focusing on Business Transformation. She brings an extensive business consulting history to the field of sociology and academia and is the driver for the development of Gender Economics as a field of study.
Susanne developed a whole of organisational diagnostic, the Diversity Performance Review Framework (DPRF™) and currently works with the Australian resources industry using the framework to assess an organisation’s diversity capability. That is, measure the degree to which an organization accepts diversity, and is able to integrate systems that enable and enhance that diversity to leverage increased innovation and performance.
Susanne believes that by understanding the underlying research and formation of economic theory, we are much more likely to change the conversation around gender. She is developing the field of Gender Economics, which looks at the exploitation of gender for profit, how this affects organisational culture, company profitability and how underlying economic and gender theory translates into economic policy at a global level.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree, majoring in Sociology and Business Management with a focus on gender, and previously undertook a Bachelor of Business Finance with a computing major. As well as her consulting work, Susanne is a Guest Lecturer in Gender Economics at Macquarie University and was nominated for the Griffith University Alumni of the Year Award in 2015.
She is the author of “Contemporary Global Perspectives on Gender Economics” , (IGI Global 2015).
Contact Susanne on +61 439 420 897 or by email at Susanne.email@example.com
- LECTURER (Guest) Macquarie University, Gender Economics Colloquium 2015, 2016
- SPEAKER Women in Leadership Public Sector 2015, October 2015
- RADIO INTERVIEW July 30, 2015 with Tanya Bunter, The Mag RTRFM 92.1
- MC April 23, 2015 launch of the Infinitas/C4GEi Diversity Performance Index http://centreforgendereconomics.org/infinitasc4gei-diversity-performance-index/
- RADIO INTERVIEW April 23, 2015 Interview with ABC World Today, http://centreforgendereconomics.org/infinitasc4gei-diversity-performance-index/
- WOMENS AGENDA 23 April, 2015 http://www.womensagenda.com.au/talking-about/top-stories/the-all-blokes-versus-the-gender-diverse-guess-which-boards-perform-better/201504235648?utm_source=Women%27s+Agenda+List&utm_campaign=ddf99b0380-Women_s_Agenda_daily_07_11_201402&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f3750bae8d-ddf99b0380-30696521#.VTmRM8Yrjdm
- SPEAKER – October 2014 Family Office Congress VII on Gender Diversity on Boards
- INTERVIEW Connected Women 16 September 2014 http://www.connectedwomen.net.au/woman-of-the-week-susanne-moore/
- MC AND KEYNOTE SPEAKER June 2014 – MC, Speaker and Organiser at the Gender Economics Global Conference, GGEC14 Sydney
- PANEL MEMBER September 2013 – Panel Member Women in Leadership (WIL) Economic Forum, Shanghai China.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER May 2013 – Keynote Speaker, European Professional Women’s Network (EPWN) Madrid Spain. See the interview here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfm5_P-_Qu8
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER Project Manager meet up “The Commodification of Skills” Sydney April 2012
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER PMI Queensland “Gender Economics” November 2012
- PANEL MEMBER SOSU Sydney August 2012, Gender in Recruitment